1. Lookfilter Presets are always provided in zip files and contain different file formats for Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Lightroom. Please unzip/extract the folder and store the Preset folder containing ACR .xmp files somewhere on your computer or desktop.
2. Copy the Preset folder inside the "Settings" folder. To find this folder please use the following navigation on a MAC or PC:
MAC >> Locate your User Library. Select "Go to" in the finder and hold down the Option key. Select "Library". Please navigate to the "Settings" folder >> User / Library / Application Support / Adobe / Camera Raw / Settings. Copy the Preset folder (ACR .xmp files) inside.
PC Windows >> Navigate to the "Settings" folder >> C: \ Documents and Settings \ User \ Application Data \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ Settings. Copy the Preset folder (ACR .xmp files) inside.
PC Windows 7 & 10 >> C: \ Users \ UserName \ App Data \ Roaming \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ Settings
3. Open Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw.
Note: If you use a RAW image ACR will open automatically.
If you use a JPG or TIF file please select "Filter" >> "Camera Raw Filter...".
4. Select the "Presets" tab in ACR at the upper right corner (Slider icon).
Your recently installed ACR Presets will show up in folders underneath.
5. Select the Preset you want to edit your image with. In this example it's a Look out of the new Lookfilter "Singular Collection" >> View Samples
7. Use right click on a Preset Folder to manage your Presets. Make sure that "Show Partially Compatible Presets" is checked. If you right click on a single Presets it will give you some more options like renaming the Preset or updating it with current settings etc..
8. Select "Manage Presets" and a small window will open. This gives you the opportunity to show or hide Preset folders you want to work with.
TIP: If you want to import a single Preset or Profile right click on a Preset Folder or single Preset >> Select "Import Profiles & Presets" (last tab) - Select the .xmp file on your desktop or hard drive. If not managed the Preset will be stored in the "User Presets" folder.
You can create a new Preset by selecting the "New Preset" icon lower right corner.
You work with Adobe Lightroom?
Choose the appropriate instruction.
Select installation guide for: