1. Lookfilter Presets are always provided in zip files and contain different file formats for all Lightroom versions. Please unzip/extract the folder and store the Preset folder containing .lrtemplate files somewhere on your computer or desktop.
2. Open Lightroom 4-5-6 or Classic CC 2017.
3. Select "Lightroom >> Preferences" upper left corner (MAC). If you're using a PC please select "Edit >> Preferences".
4. A new window will open. Select the "Presets" tab next to General.
5. Make sure "Store presets with this catalog" is unchecked.
6. Select "Show Lightroom Develop Presets".
7. The library folder named "Lightroom" including many subfolders will open.
8. Select the "Develop Presets" subfolder and copy the entire Preset folder/s (including only .lrtemplate files) into this folder. The Develop Presets folder contains all Lightroom Presets.
9. Restart Lightroom and you're new Lightroom Presets will show up on the left side within the develop module.
You work with a different Lightroom version?
Choose the appropriate instruction.
Select installation guide for:
Lightroom Classic CC (Latest version .xmp & .lrtemplate Preset files)
Lightroom CC Desktop App (.xmp & .lrtemplate Preset files)
Lightroom CC Mobile App (Via Creative Cloud & sync)
Lightroom CC Mobile App (DNG Preset files)